EDCON-PRJ flew a high-resolution aeromagnetic (HRAM) survey in north-central Pennsylvania in 2007. The original participants in the survey had proprietary use of the data for twelve months following delivery. This proprietary period ends July 10, 2008 when the data become available for license to interested parties. The area of the survey is as shown on the location map. Specifications and conditions are summarized below.
24,149 line miles
N-S, 1/3-mile spacing
E-W, 1-mile spacing
500 feet above ground level
- Total Magnetic Intensity (IRGF removed) contour map
- Flight Path Map
- Reduced-To-Pole of TMI map
- Vertical Derivative map (optional)
- Horizontal Gradient (optional)
- Profiles, on paper (optional)
- CD/DVD with Flight Line data and grids
Please contact for quote.