In 1999 the Canadian Geological Survey flew an aeromagnetic survey that covered a portion of northwestern New York State. The survey was released in 2000, and EDCON-PRJ has reprocessed the data and produced a suite of derivative and filter products. An interpretation is also available.
East-West, ½- and 1-mile spacing
North-South, 5-mile spacing
500 feet above terrain
- Total Magnetic Intensity (IRGF removed) contour map
- Flight Path Map
- Reduced-To-Pole of TMI map
- Vertical Derivative map (optional)
- Horizontal Gradient (optional)
- Profiles, on paper (optional)
- CD/DVD with Flight Line data and grids
Please contact for quote.