Gravity: 61,939 km
Magnetics: 48,427 km
5 km, average
1980 through 1986
Deliverable products include:
- Line Data: principal survey facts, including navigation, bathymetry, and observed and processed gravity and magnetic data
- Gridded data: marine-acquired bathymetry, free-air, 3-D Bouguer gravity, and magnetic anomaly
- Maps: Paper plots and pdf format image files: Free-air gravity, 3-D Bouguer anomaly, Magnetic anomaly, Bathymetry
Maps and grids will incorporate public domain onshore gravity data (in NPRA area) as shown on attached map (Figure 1b) as well as the following public data sets to the extent they are located within the Project Area (Figure 1).
- IBCAO bathymetry
- Arctic Project Gravity Data
- GEOSCAN open file 3125 Magnetic Data
Paper maps and pdf images will be delivered at scale 1:750,000 in the area of the Chukchi Sea marine data and at 1:1,000,000 for regional maps incorporating public data sets.
Please contact for quote