Survey Size: 80,000 line miles
Line Spacing: 1 x 5 mile grid over ⅔ of survey area. 3 x 10 mile and 6 x 20 mile coverage in some of the deeper water areas.
- Pdf Maps (scales 1:192,000 and 1:500,000) hard copy available on request: Bathymetry, Terrain-corrected Bouguer Gravity, Free-Air Gravity, Total Magnetic Intensity
- Profiles of each survey line: bathymetry, observed and processed gravity, Eötvös correction, total magnetic intensity, base station magnetics
- Magnetic Tape: one-minute samples of observed and processed data, including navigation
- Interpretation: structural and tectonic interpretation of basement and sedimentary structures based on gravity, magnetic and published geologic and seismic data
- Maps: High-Density Basement, Magnetic Basement, Tectonic Interpretation, Reduced-to-Pole Total Magnetic Intensity (RTP), Regional Gravity, Residual Gravity, Second Vertical Derivatives (SVD) of RTP Magnetics and Residual Gravity
- Magnetic Tape: mapped data on 6,000-foot grid interval of observed and interpreted data
Call for quotation, partial and complete purchases available.