In 1999 PRJ flew a high-definition aeromagnetic survey in south-central New York that covers the current area of exploration for Trenton-Black River gas reservoirs. The survey covers an area of over 2.2 million acres.
13,675 line miles
North-south, 1/3-mile line spacing
East-west, 1-mile line spacing
500 feet above ground level
- Total Magnetic Intensity (IRGF removed) contour map
- Flight Path Map
- Reduced-To-Pole of TMI map
- Vertical Derivative map (optional)
- Horizontal Gradient (optional)
- Profiles, on paper (optional)
- CD/DVD with Flight Line data and grids
Please contact for quote.