Data for the four individual blocks have been integrated using a grid-based differential continuation onto a sloping plane (1500′ above sea level SE to 3700′ above sea level NW) to produce a single grid over the entire survey area. This gridded data set with maps is available as an optional deliverable.
27,889 line miles
Northeast-southwest, 1-mile spacing
Northwest-southeast, 5-mile spacing
4 blocks ranging from 1,500 feet to 3,700 feet barometric elevation (see attached map)
High sensitivity optically-pumped Cesium Vapor Magnetometer with 0.25 second sampling
- Total Magnetic Intensity (IRGF removed) contour map
- Flight Path Map
- Reduced-To-Pole of TMI map
- Vertical Derivative map (optional)
- Horizontal Gradient (optional)
- Profiles, on paper (optional)
- CD/DVD with Flight Line data and grids
Please contact for quote.