Since 1993 EDCON-PRJ has been flying high-definition aeromagnetic surveys in north-central Nevada. Most of the surveys were flown with a line spacing of 200 meters, draped 150 meters above terrain. The data are being sold by 7½-minute quadrangles at a sliding scale cost per line-mile.
Following are the acquisition specifications of each survey, deliverable products, and price lists. The mileage within each quadrangle is shown on the accompanying index map.
A small portion of the survey, indicated on the index map by a dashed line, has a line spacing of a ½ mile. All other specifications are the same.
1,096 line miles
Northwest-Southeast, ⅛-mile (200 m)
Approximately 500 feet but varies widely
- Total Magnetic Intensity (IRGF removed) contour map
- Flight Path Map
- Reduced-To-Pole of TMI map
- Vertical Derivative map (optional)
- Horizontal Gradient (optional)
- Profiles, on paper (optional)
- CD/DVD with Flight Line data and grids
Please contact for quote.